A crossroad for writers.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Triple Choc Cheesecake With Salted Peanut Caramel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
firefly

PostSubject: Re: Triple Choc Cheesecake With Salted Peanut Caramel   Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:15 am

Razz Razz

View user profile
cathy c

PostSubject: Re: Triple Choc Cheesecake With Salted Peanut Caramel   Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:14 am

Sounds and looks sinful! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firefly

PostSubject: Triple Choc Cheesecake With Salted Peanut Caramel   Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:39 pm

I followed this pretty much to the letter but I forgot to leave it three hours after doing the caramel, to put the layer of choc on. Didn't effect the outcome. I read all the comments on this dessert AFTER I had made it but before I had put the meringue on. Most comments mentioned how rich it was and the meringue was just too much so I put plain whipped cream on it to break the taste a bit.

Everyone loved it, one of the guys gave it an 11/10 which was nice. It does look great and it cuts through looking spectacular. Its says its advanced in difficulty but I think its just a bit time consuming and fiddly. Its also got a lot of ingredients making it not a cheap dessert.

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/29359/triple+choc+cheesecake+with+salted+peanut+caramel

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple Choc Cheesecake With Salted Peanut Caramel   

Back to top Go down

Triple Choc Cheesecake With Salted Peanut Caramel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malfunction Junction :: Sweet Tooth-
Jump to: