One that was a hit and is now a keeper for parties.
Makes 48 squaresIngredients
14 oz Graham Crackers, crushed into crumbs
12 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Walnuts or Pecans, finely chopped
2 14 oz cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
1-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Salt
2-3 cups Powdered/Confectioner's SugarDirections
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line 9" X 13" baking pan with parchment paper (or well-greased aluminum foil).
3. Put the powdered/confectioner's sugar in a medium bowl and set aside
4. Combine the other ingredients in a large bow, then spread in prepared pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
6. Cool completely in pan.
7. Cut into squares/bite size pieces and coat in sugar. Store in airtight container.